our certificates and working practices
We are accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 for the fabrication and erection of structural steelwork. We have CE marking certificate no 2273-CPR-0070.
We are members of the British Constructional Steelwork Association Limited.
We are members of Construction line Registration Number 49733.
We have in house 4 No Strucad Computer Stations for detailed drawings and employ 3 No draughtsman. To HNC standard. We have 1 No In-House Design Engineer - Charted.
Our fair employment Certificate No is 31787.
Our insurances are held by Lockton brokers and we carry £10,000,000.00 employee's liability, £10,000,000.00 public/products liability and £10,000,000.00 professional indemnity.
Manufacturing workshop consists of 35,000 sq. ft and serviced with 7 No 5 Tonne overhead cranes, on a 3 hectares site.
Workshop equipment consists of:
- Automatic, computerised, peddinghouse BDL 1250 drill line and 1270 band saw, linked to our existing "Strucad" detailing stations. This gives us increased production capabilities and also betters our existing quality controls.
- Computerised plazma cutting & Geka Alpha 500 plate line.
- Sunrise universal steelwork capable of cutting up to 150x150x12 RSA and punching 26mm dia holes.
- Peddinghaus ABCM 1250 automated coping machine.
- New GIETART Automatic Shot Blasting Plant complete within Feed Rollers & Out Feed Cross Transfers.
- 4 No Graco Airless Spray plants and Graco extreme mix plural component spray equipment.
- 6 No Fronius Sunergic 450 amp CO 02 Welding Plants.
Yard and Erection equipment consists of:
- 1 No Workshop Manager
- 1 No Workshop Supervisor
- 6 No Plater/Welder
- 3 No Welders
- 2 No Saw Operators
- 5 No Machine Operators
- 3 No Shotblast Machine and Painting Operators
- 4 No Semi Skilled operator
- 2 No Stockyard personnel
- 1 No Quality Control Personnel